IPPA Award Nominations
The International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) hosts an awards program in conjunction with our IPPA World Congress. In 2023, IPPA (and some of the six Divisions) are welcoming nominations and applications for a number of awards and we encourage you to nominate yourself and others for the special recognition.
To access the IPPA Awards (to nominate or submit), please CLICK HERE.
The following Awards have been announced (so far):
- Christopher J. Peterson Gold Medal:
- IPPA Early Career Researcher Award:
- IPPA Fellow Award:
- IPPA Outstanding Practitioner Award:
- IPPA Top Dissertation Award:
- James O Pawelski ‘Positive Catalyst’ Award:
- Raymond D. Fowler Service Award: